1. Go to your govdex community
2. Go to the page you would like to restrict.
3. When on the page, click the tools menu on the right hand side.
4. Select “Restrictions”.
5. A new window will open. Select the type of restriction you would like to apply to the page, Edit or View.
6. Select Group.
7. A new window will open. Enter the group name and search.
8. Select the relevant group(s) and click “Select Group(s)”.
The viewing will now be restricted to that group. No one outside of that group (other than the administrators) will be able to see the page. Select “Save” to save your changes.
Please Note: You will need to create the user group before restricting the page. Please see our Creating and Adding User Groups page for further information.