Please follow the steps outlined below to create a govdex community. Please Note: This application is not for creating a user account. If you would like to gain access to govdex please see our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
**The second administrator section of the form will be available from Saturday 4th October 2014.
1. On the govdex homepage (www.govdex.gov.au) select ‘Apply for new community’.
2. Read the information under ‘Apply for govdex Community’ and then select ‘Apply for a Community’.
4. You will then see confirmation that your application has been submitted.
5. After your application has been submitted, you and your nominated second administrator will receive an automated email to the email addresses nominated on your community application form. You will both need to click on the link to verify your application. Please note: if you are not registered with govdex or have used a new email address to apply for a community, you will be prompted to create a new user account.
6. This will open a new web browser page and display the following message.