1. In order to upload an attachment so that it may be viewed on a page you must first go to that page and click on the “edit” icon. This icon will be in the upper right hand corner of your screen with an image of a pencil beside it.
2. This will open the editing screen where you can edit the details of your selected page such as uploading attachments. To do this click on the “+” button which is located on the top toolbar.
3. Once you have clicked on the “+” a drop down box will appear. Click on the “Files and Images” button located at the top.
4. Once you have clicked on the “Files and Images” a new window will appear. Click on the “Upload files” button located at the top.
Note: you can drag and drop documents straight into the screen below the “Upload files” button.
5. Navigate to and double click on the file you wish to upload and it will appear in the window.
Note: Attachments must be less than 29MB.
6. Click ‘insert’ which is located at the bottom right hand corner of the “Files and Images” window. This will upload the file to your page.